Man In The Rain...

These days I'm constantly on FB. I'm about to comment on one of my friend's status, stated as "What Planet has a cloudy Atmosphere?"(I dont know the reason behind this status..). Hmm..Casually, I stared out of the window, What a lovely day it was . The sky was blue, but there were gray clouds. I decided to meet my friends.

I hope that it does rain. I like the clouds soo gray. I hope the raindrops fall on me. After an hour I was on the way to Nish's home.. On the way, I felt the cool breeze of pre-rain period, my heart and soul leaped with an unknown delight and pleasure. ( No one knows, why my mind has this undenying feelings..). Then, I met my dearest friend, it was RAIN..( I felt the fresh wet touch of the Rain..).

While everyone else were waiting for the rain to stop, I started to walk with my crazy friends. I started singing all the way and my friends dint like the way I sang...( Never mind...I love the way I Sing...I love the way I am...It's ME...)

I received the best compliment from one of my friends. He said " Damn Good !! Some day you'l become a great singer." He encouraged me to sing louder. Meanwhile, others scratched their heads. I resorted to silence. Maybe I should have told them that muzic is my life, and it flows in my body just as naturally as blood does...

The rain Started dancing for my tunes.. I was there walking and watching the Rain transform from the Drizzling to Freezing. It looked so beautiful and graceful, the Rain swaying like a bird to my music and I just walked mystified !!!

Comments

  1. title cud hav been much better...n the story sounds incomplete!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BGHS Reunion -12th june..

Secret Battle With Depression...

Software Engineers Waiting For Haircut ..