My First Day @ Accenture...

Thursday was my first day at the office. "The office?" you may ask. Yes. My first-ever day at an office..On 15th of July I started my first day on the job as Associate Software Engineer (ASE) for Accenture. Not in the office, but in the Westin ( A hotel near by...). Which was a perfect start, because it was not only an introduction to Accenture, but a return for me as well.

Like any person, I was both nervous and excited about the day. I felt like a celebrity in a room full of paparazzi, but not even a soul in the office noticed me. ( Bullshit...First ever in my life..). I hardly know 10 members, but its OK with passage of time I'll be able to pick them up...

The Westin is very good location to all the IT companies in that area. The location of the Westin is excellent, the hotel is modern and clean. Swimming pool and spa are provided. Furniture is very convenient, there are many beautiful pieces of art, the bathrooms are splendid. Hats-off to the decorator. It's a good thing that when God created the rainbow he didn't consult him. If so, he would still be picking the colors...hahaha...

I had my lunch at the banquet hall downstairs and the food served was not the best I had ever. Spent most of my day, by filling up the forms,( A formality on the first day... ) viewing the architecture, Resetting my Domain and Enterprise passwords. Finally, at 6 :30 got into the Office bus ( Lucky to have the bus facility ..) and reached home by 9...

Nothing Interesting..Nothing Amazing..
Nothing worrying..Nothing mystifying..

So Far Soo Good...



Comments

  1. way 2 go buddy........
    wat usage man.... haha wats tht "god wud be picking colours".......!!!!
    ur poetry is on a roll buddy....
    go get a girl now...:D
    nd y did u xpect mystery??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BGHS Reunion -12th june..

Secret Battle With Depression...

Software Engineers Waiting For Haircut ..