BGHS Reunion -12th june..


Finally, we were done with the event of conducting the third successful reunion (phew...it took more than 2 months of planning....). The best we've ever had. The effort on the part of the organizer ( both on and off the record) was unbelievable and mind-blowing. And the outcome....Brilliant and Amazing (Frankly speaking, I never expected these many people to turn up). It was the day I have been waiting for...to see all my friends again.

It was planned that we would meet at 10 in the morning.
Hmm....I was on my word. Praneeth and Nithin came to my place and we proceeded to school (We were the only people who reached on time... ha ha.)....In the meantime, we shared few smiley moments by taking snaps on the school premises. We were very much waiting for others and finally at 10:30 there was Shirish...The Head Organizer...who planned this Super-Duper-Mega-Monster Event.... It was then that everyone started coming and I loved to see them all. Anurag, Karthik, Harsha, Pratima, Harika, Tarun, Sirisha....(and many others..:P).

It was almost 6 years back when we were done with our schooling but it felt like we did it just a month ago....

I was thinking about the first day in my school...I went to write the entrance exam (Though I did not do so well in that but was blessed with the admission.

Around 60 members gathered by 12 and we decided to meet our teachers..Everyone had a smile on their faces and every moment was filled with fun and playfulness. The best part on that day was that the teachers remembered most of our names (mine too..: P) and received us with great love. Firstly, Surender sir(Mathematics) whom we met in the corridor....then Anurag sir (I will never forget his way of teaching)...Begum ma’am, suseela ma'am and many others...!!!

The photo session part was really funny...I've really missed those days (...chubbies...which we used to play during class hours)... I really miss those sweet moments...As the sky became cloudy, we decided to depart hoping to meet them all again and again. On my way home, I felt like...If possible,

I Want To Go Back To The Time....when we used to carry heavy loaded bags...when we used to go to school with a carry bag (containing lunch box and water bottle)....when we used to go to school on bicycle....when we used to study everything before the exact date of the exams were announced...when all the colors in the world appeared in the school during the Annual day programs....when we prepared for 1 month for sports day...

I Want To Go Back To The Time.... where..V enjoyed..V learned..V lost..V laughed..V cried..V fought...

It was all too much fun to forget...Absolutely was In love with that day...!!!!

Comments

  1. Truly awesome :). It can easily remind anyone about there school days.....
    Gone are those days taking away all the fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Battle With Depression...

Software Engineers Waiting For Haircut ..