Secret Battle With Depression...


I feel so depressed all the time no matter what happens, I always end up feeling worthless and like nothing will ever change. I'm so frustrated. I don't want to deal with these emotional lows. I'm struggling again and I'm not sure why.

What's really frustrating me ??... Hmm.... I dunno? Why do I want to just cry ? Why do I feel overwhelmed by nothing ? Why does life seem so much more difficult for me ?

My subconscious is constantly haunted by the shadow of my Enemy :
My Enemy : “I will never let you forget me,” “I can destroy you,”...

I need to change myself. Without change, we wouldn’t have butterflies.( Butterflies are beautiful and a great symbol of change... ) So, no matter how difficult the change is, I’m going to have a roll with it. I hope that this darkness doesn't last long anymore. It drives me insane...

It's a fight. And I keep on fighting each and every day. So, I guess I'll just keep fighting. I'm hanging on and doing what I can. The pure joy from sleeping made me feel guilty, like I was trying to escape instead of getting better. . I take it one day at a time..

So here I am, fighting against depression, feeling completely exhausted for no reason and holding back the tears that threaten to fall for absolutely no reason...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BGHS Reunion -12th june..

Software Engineers Waiting For Haircut ..