An Experiment

An Experiment? Eh...This post is really an experiment ... because I am not sure what to write (though there r many thoughts in my mind...OMG...)...where to start... (Okay...I will start from where I left in my previous post...)...how to end... ( ?? ) When to post this? ...hmm... eh... I decided to post it now... (Wateve I write. no matter how you people receive it...)

Well, Finally ....Here I am, back again for yet another dreary and depressing entry into what is known as my amazingly exciting life...A lazy post, but the first post of new year .. Hmm..This year I made a list of 7 things to complete in 77 days...now, I crossed off most of the things... I haven’t seen the Robo mve..I look forward to see it one day... Now, I habituated to the mechanical life. Office- home- Office-Party- Home-Office-Home- Party... (Hmm... Enjoying the life here in Accenture...)...

What would a good team name for a team that is helping the companies’ progress? Hmm..ya.. That is our team... Center Of Excellence... Believe you me; all I tell you is true. I am not making anything up...Hmm...Got into a Very good team...

The other thing I am happy about is my new cell.. HTC...It is the most beautiful phone(Hmm...Though it is not, I'm feeling so...) incorporating the Windows Operating System. It is great to use in this phone because of its large screen. (I love messaging nd calling my dear ones..SSHhhh...)...

It feels gr8 talking with some one, who is far away from us.( Hmm..ya...long distance is and was a terrible idea.....) Hmm... I’m missing my Engineering Friends... few were in UK..few were in Kolkata...Few were in Bangalore...few were in Chennai...othrs in Hyderabad..(Meeting these people at least twice a week....)...We can get many friends (few were close nd few were not...) If anyone become close to me, I cannot forget them throughout my life. When I spend my time alone, (I will remember about my past things like about my friends and some “special persons” hmm..like some one who had given me good suggestions... ) ..

Here in Accenture, It all starts with a bang--Cafeteria @1b...with Pahni’s Punching dialogues , Neresh’s New Senses , Miki’s Motivational mssgs, Venomous Vibrant Vinay’s comments, chakri’ s satires , Pragna’s Sincerity .... Still many to come...But ,

The time is 11 40 Pm..Need to go to bed . so, I'm stopping here...

"An Experiment"(Infact My experiment) was more "OMG" than "LOL"...

Comments

  1. I pray to the god that ur experiments give results ..If not..I request God to do so..please God..do that..or else he is experimenting on us

    Ur routine is visualised here...and this man stops by my desk and writes all the so called poetry( he says it is a poetry...God knows what it is) in my notes....

    But guys..he is fun to watch...fun to see him...so do u think all these qualities are of a JOKER....hey buddy venu..i didnt mean that...but i presume it...and I like it...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BGHS Reunion -12th june..

Secret Battle With Depression...

Software Engineers Waiting For Haircut ..